The position for Quality Engineer in Burnley, Lancashire, England is no longer available
Senior Quality Engineer – 7 Month Minimum Contract
£23-£25 per hour Ltd/ Immediate Start
8D Experience/Root Cause Analysis/ Non-conformance Investigation
Customer Facing/Aerospace industry/Based in Burnley
This precision component supplier who work with some of the worlds most recognisable companies, including Airbus and Bombardier are experiencing a major up turn in work. As a result they are looking to strengthen their quality team by recruiting a senior quality engineer. Initially on a contract basis this role will convert to a permanent role after a successful three month period.
What the role will involve:
• Working on a specific project that has developed a number of specific quality issues. This role will be to come in and troubleshoot these problems
• Identifying the root causes of the customer returns using techniques including 5 Why’s, 8D, root cause analysis etc.
• When you have identified the root causes detailing corrective actions and driving them through.
• Being client facing to inspire confidence the quality issues are being dealt with.
What the company are looking for in the contractor:
• Quality engineering experience from a aerospace environment.
• Highly proficient in 8D’s.
• Client facing experience.
• Autonomous working – you will be assigned to the project and left to resolve the issues! There will be support if required to help solve technical issues.
What the company can offer the contractor:
• Opportunity for contract extensions.
• Competitive hourly rates.
• Challenging role.
• Ability to do overtime
What the company do:
• Sub-contract manufacturer of precision components.
• Supply to some of the worlds largest companies.
• Growing business.
To apply to this vacancy please call 01162167000 and ask for Michael Townsend. Alternatively please send your CV to
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK to be considered for this position. We do not provide sponsorship.