The position for Fleet Controller in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England is no longer available
HGV FLEET CONTROLLER NOW AVAILABLE!!!
£20,000 + BENEFITS
FULL TIME PERMANENT
Our client is one of the countries leading HGV contract vehicle management companies.
They provide large, industrial companies with truck and wagon fleet management options:
* Repairs & Maintenance.
* Fleet Management.
* Purchase & Leaseback.
* Contract Hire.
* Breakdown & Emergency Call Outs.
The role is full time, permanent.
You will be required to work flexible hours, Monday - Friday.
Shifts will be Monday - Friday on a 4 week rolling system working:
* 7am-4pm / 8am-5pm / 9am-6pm / 10am-7pm.
The General Fleet Department is responsible for the legal compliance of customers vehicles. This involves the booking of items such as Ministry inspections/Mot tests/Tachograph tests.
We also ensure once booked that we follow the job through to ensure completion and obtain any legal documentation as required.
The team are managing and administering a fleet of commercial vehicles of various specifications to VOSA standards and UK law by liaising with internal departments, customers and repair agents.
* To build lasting relationships with our customers through good communication.
* Liaising with customers to agree suitable booking dates for their vehicles scheduled events and booking with the dealers.
* Working to the requirements set out by individual customers.
* Ensuring any booked work has been completed by phoning/emailing dealers to confirm.
* Chasing any legal documentation that is required following the completion of scheduled events within 48 hours.
* Supplying documentation to our customers and also uploading electronically to the companies Web Portal.
* Reporting any issues with customers or suppliers to the Team Leader to resolve.
* To ensure good housekeeping of the company FM System.
* Answering incoming phone calls and distributing throughout the office to the correct departments as required.
* Helping other members of the Planning Department as required.
Skills & Experience Required:
* This role requires an enthusiastic and hard working person who can work on their own initiative and also as part of a team.
* Knowledge of VOSA & FTA inspections and documentation desirable.
* Commercial vehicle mechanical knowledge.
* A good level of computer data input and Email/Excel is required.
* Excellent telephone manner.
* Good team player.
* Knowledge and or an interest in Fleet Planning desirable