The position for CAD Applications Engineer in Coventry is no longer available
CAD Applications Engineer
Applications Engineer - CATIA V5, CAD Manager, CAD Administrator
We are looking to recruit a highly skilled Application Engineers that has the ability to deliver robust CAD solutions in to product engineering.
The Applications Engineer will be responsible for:
* Supporting, developing & deployment of robust CAD techniques/solutions
* Coaching and Mentoring engineering users in best CAD practices
* Testing & implementing IT system developments
* Delivery of training sessions to all personnel
* Interfacing with other areas of the business (e.g. IT, CAE, Manufacturing, Engineering) and external partners (e.g. software vendors)
The CATIA Applications Engineer should have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
* Sound understanding of the use of CATIA V5
* Experience in a CAD/PDM environment
* Experience working in the automotive or aerospace industries
* A foundation of Engineering design knowledge
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Understanding of VB programming language would be advantageous but not essential
We are looking for candidates who has a good working knowledge of Catia V5, preferably with experience in an Automotive or Aerospace industry. Some experience of managing projects, training or coaching, computer literacy and familiarity with other CAD systems would be preferable.
This is a contract opportunity offering rates betweem £32.00 - £36.00 per hour depending on experience.
M-Tec Recruitment is a leading supplier of Permanent, Interim and Project Management Recruitment Solutions to the Automotive and General Engineering sectors.
Due to the overwhelming response to vacancies in this current climate, if you have not heard from us within the next two weeks you have been unsuccessful at this time.