The position for Chemical Etchers/Process operatives in Derby is no longer available
Chemical Etchers/Process operatives
One of the UK's largest Aerospace Manufacturers is currently seeking to recruit Permanent chemical Process Operatives. The company is in the process of setting up a new terminal in the Derby Area to support its Sister company. Manufacturing Parts for Airbus and BA, you will become part of a prestigious company within the UK.
Currently employing over 200 people at the site, we are now looking to add further quality to the work force to assist in the development of the new cell.
YOU MUST HAVE/BE THE FOLLOWING
Previous experience of working in the Aerospace or Automotive industry working with metals such as inconel, Titanium, Aluminium and other Alloys is essential to the position
• Compliance to hygiene and sanitisation
schedules, procedures and standards
• Compliance to methods of manufacturing, process controls and good manufacturing practice standards.
• To provide support and assist in the management of a Mixing Team whose goal is to achieve, maximum production output of right first time quality products
• Previous experience working in a Manufacturing environment.
• Experience within a semi-automatic process control environment.
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
• Working knowledge of Quality Assurance within a manufacturing environment.
• Team building, problem solving and communication skills.
• Conversant with Anodise, Chemical Etch, Paints
You will be required to work from 7.30am Until 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Overtime will be available for those who want to earn. A flexible approach will be needed to meet the strict deadlines needed to adhere to by our clients.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply in the first instance by phoning Peter Richards on Ristara main office: 01332 290399 Direct Dail:01332 290399 or Email your details peter . richards @ ristara . co. uk