The position for Operation Control Centre Manager in Warrington is no longer available
Operation Control Centre Manager
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Manager to control, manage and develop their National Operations Control Centre Team (30 FTE). Our client is a market leader in providing a mobile tyre service to both fleet and retail customers nationwide.
Reporting to the UK Operations Director
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
1. Control centre is manned efficiently to meet the needs of the business.
2. Despatchers are trained and competent to effectively manage workloads.
3. Continually review process and working practices to achieve greater efficiency
4. Achieve and exceed budgets and agreed KPI's
5. Manage and review performance of direct reports
6. Recruitment and team member performance management
7. Communicate with key corporate clients
Knowledgeable and experienced of working within the Automotive/ Fast-Fit / tyre industry
Successful management experience of a telephone based sales/technical/customer service team
Proven track record of managing teams to achieve KPI's
Demonstrable ability to manage a team in a challenging goal oriented environment
Computer literate proficient in MS Software.
Confident and influential communicator
Strong managerial, operational and organisational skills
Exceptional customer service skills.
Must be able to demonstrate a positive, proactive and professional approach
Good negotiating skills
Methodical, orderly and systematic approach to work
Sense of responsibility and integrity
Confident in their ability to manage difficult and complex personnel and business situations gaining positive outcomes
Monday - Friday 08.00hrs - 17.30hrs & Saturday 08.00 - 13.00hrs
Interviews being held locally.