The position for General Manager for Beautiful Food Led Village Pub in Richmond is no longer available
General Manager for Beautiful Food Led Village Pub
Driven Manager with strong background coming from high turnover restaurant or food led pub.
Must have knowledge of profit and loss, stock control, wage budgets and marketing. You must be organised, committed and be able to manage a large team.
- 5years+ experience in a similar General Manager role
- Passion for fresh food
- Good wine knowledge
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to lead a strong team
- Proven track record in high volume sites
- Personal license essential
You will need to evidence;
- The skill and knowledge of food to develop the pubs reputation further, with an astute understanding of the pub dining market and high customer expectations.
- Entrepreneurial flair to market not only the food but the popular bar and events organised to keep the pub the social hub of the area.
- Ability to communicate and network successfully, experience with social media and E’marketing is a real plus.
- An outgoing personality who can be identified with the pub, hosting, looking after and WOW the customers from beginning to end.
- The ability to recruit, train and lead the team to deliver excellent customer service that is expected in this affluent part of Richmond.
- A real eye for detail and standards.
- Converting sales to profit through eye for the KPI’s and controls
Salary includes private accommodation and management couples would also be considered.
Please apply with CV and cover Letter.