The position for Head Waiter in City of London is no longer available
Michelin Star, Fine Dining, Luxury Venue, 5 Star, Red Star, 4AA Rosette, 5AA Rosette, Chef De Rang, Head Waiter.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Restaurant Manager
RESPONSIBLE FOR; Chef De Rang, Demi-Chef and Commis de Rang
My client is one of the highest rated restaurants in the country and is looking for an experienced, passionate and talented Head Waiter. Applicants must have a good level of Michelin Star experience or at the very least 4AA or 5AA Rosette experience. This is a career move and so applicants must have a stable employment history that shows "through the ranks" career development.
Job Obiective: To ensure the smooth running of the standard operating procedures.
To supervise and delegate to the restaurant team, ensuring that you and the team are prepared for the following:
1. To cater for the guests needs
2. To provide Mise-en-place for service
3, To communicate and work well with the team
4, To ensure all commis and demi chef de rangs are consistenty delivering the standards set
5. To use every opportunity to up sell
6. To provide guests with vital information and knowledge
1. Supplying the highest possible levels of customer care and service whether in the public eye or back of house areas. _
2s To ensure that all mise~en~place is done to the correct standard
3 To maintain the standards set by the restaurant manager
4 To ensure that all cleaning and hygiene rotas are complete to standards expected and to inform the restaurant manager when problem arises
5. To have complete knowledge of products being sold
7. To handover when shift changes