The position for QA Managers and Engineers in Aberdeen is no longer available
QA Managers and Engineers
Our Client is a global engineering consultancy, service and solution provider, supporting clients in the off-shore gas and oil industries.
We are looking for experienced Quality Assurance Managers and Engineers at various grades up to Principal with proven experience in the offshore / subsea Oil and Gas industry and the associated supply chain. For certain roles, knowledge of platform decommissioning and / or FPSOs is required. Responsibilities may extend into Quality Control and HSE.
The post holder tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering a Quality Management System
- Managing and supporting the development and implementation of an effective Project Quality Strategy and PQP.
- Identifying risks that can be mitigated by Quality Assurance and surveillance activities.
- Delivering overall QA guidance in relation to the offshore and onshore engineering, drilling, construction and supply chain activities.
- Overseeing and / or carrying out Project / Contractor / Vendor audits and assessments
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Degree in Engineering, Science or Quality Management
- At least 6 years experience in a QA position in the offshore / subsea oil and gas industry
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Quality Management Principles.
- Quality Auditing experience including vendor audits (Lead Auditor qualification preferred)
- Full familiarisation with ISO 9000, API and all other appropriate industry standards
- Experience with FPSOs QA (for selected roles)
Applicants should be British or EU citizens or be in possession of a UK work permit.
Highly Competitive salary/rates and benefits package, including car / car allowance for senior posts.
Should you feel your experience matches the stated requirements, please apply with your current CV.