The position for CNC Turners in Halifax, Brighouse, Huddersfield is no longer available
My client are looking to strengthen there existing team and have an opportunity for experienced CNC Setter / Operator's to work at their Brighouse factory.
Setting and operating modern CNC lathes with responsibility checking and ensuring the quality of your work.
To be considered for this position, you will have: -
* Experience of setting and operating CNC metal machining 2 axis lathes
* A good knowledge of Fanuc control systems
* The ability to read engineering drawings
* An understanding of both imperial and metric measurement systems
* Experience of using a wide range of inspection equipment
Ideally you will possess: -
* An engineering based apprenticeship
* Experience working with stainless steel or exotic metals
* The ability to edit programmes of Fanuc controlled equipment
It is essential that you are initially able to work a rotating 3 shift pattern.
Shift Patterns on a 2 weekly rotating basis
37.5 hours per week
6am - 2pm , 2pm - 10pm , 10pm - 6am
The company offers a conditional Sick pay scheme, contributory Pension Scheme and a holiday allowance of 20 days per annum plus statutory days.