The position for Senior Process Engineer in North West is no longer available
Senior Process Engineer
- A forward thinking, progressive organisation
- 25 years in process engineering
- A prestigious client base
- A healthy order book
Due to substantial growth we now have excellent opportunities for experienced Process Engineers/Project Managers to work both in the UK. Working for one of the UK's leading design and project management services providers you will take responsibility for the process elements of a major project covering concept stages and all the way through to on site commissioning.
- An extensive appreciation of projects with a technical, hands on emphasis
- The ability to develop commercially focused innovative engineering solutions to solve complex client problems
- A proven track record in engineering design within a process engineering environment and in ensuring profitability in projects whilst ensuring project deliverables are met
- The ability to contribute to client systems and design procedures and control engineering resources deployed and their effects upon profitability
- A track record in food, drinks or pharmaceutical is ideal, although any processing background will be considered including oil & gas and water
- Experience in hydraulic design and P&ID's is essential.
The Senior Process Engineer role will also require good interpersonal and business negotiation skills as you will be required to develop client relationships and sell added value. You will also need to be flexible regarding working hours as weekends, working away from home and overseas travel may be required.
You will ideally be degree educated (or equivalent) with chartered status or heading towards it however candidates with relevant experience will be considered and in return there is a commitment to developing the ideal candidate within their discipline and to provide further supportive training.
You will receive an attractive package including c£35k, profit related pay (10% target), pension, family medical cover, car allowance, life assurance and death in service.
Would also be interested in people interested in contract work.