The position for Heat treatment operator in Willenhall is no longer available
Heat treatment operator
To organise the preparation and carryout various heat treatment operations on heat treatment batches of company products.
To plan and carryout heat treatment on batches of company products.
1. In conjunction with the Materials Manager, assessing our capability of carryout batches of heat treatment, located in unit 11.
2. On receipt of heat treatment batches in unit 20, book into system and issue unique number to each batch of work.
3. In conjunction with Materials Manager, establish heat treatment program, which will produce the properties required.
4. Program computer system, which will in-turn, control the furnaces to produce correct properties.
5. Produce heat treat certification and heat treatment charts as required by customer.
1. Have a working knowledge of the company?s Vantage system, to release work after heat treatment has been carried out.
Attributes Needed for this Job
1. Able to interoperate and understand all types of standards.
2. Metallurgical background.
3. Good computer skills.
4. Able to program and operate heat treatment furnaces.
5. Good knowledge of calibration requirement.