The position for Electrical Engineer in Newhaven is no longer available
Our Client is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team, they specialise in design and manufacture switchboards incorporating a wide range of switching and control.
The Electrical Engineers role:
• The work will involve liaison with the customer to confirm their requirements and develop the distribution and control scheme together with the physical arrangement of the switchboard.
• You will compile the bill of materials and raise requisitions for the purchase of devices and the in house manufacture of fabricated cubicles.
• Diagrams and drawings will be completed by an electrical diagram draughtsman under your direction, but familiarity of Auto cad maybe an advantage.
Electrical Design Engineers Experience/Qualifications:
• You will have a degree or equivalent qualification in electrical engineering, or have completed a technician engineering apprenticeship.
• Knowledge of programmable logic controllers would be an advantage
This is a well established company and the right Electrical Engineer will benefit from good prospects and work for a respected company.
To be considered for the Electrical Engineers role please apply online, send us your cv or give us a call ask for Cerina or Terry.