The position for Condition Monitoring Engineer in Cumbria is no longer available
Condition Monitoring Engineer
Our client are looking for self motivated individuals to work as an integral part of our Maintenance Engineering Services team. Our client are a progressive company currently undergoing a strategic growth programme. On joining you will be expected to become fully engaged in all aspects of the strategic growth of the company.
* Working within a Condition Monitoring Team and other engineering personnel to develop new condition monitoring solutions in line with customer requirements and business strategy.
* Identify with customers' detailed performance specifications for condition monitoring systems and develop designs to deliver such capability.
* Supervise site installation and personally commission complete condition monitoring systems.
* Carry out site condition assessment investigations using a variety of diagnostic techniques.
* Vibration Analysis Level 1 and 2
* Previous experience of some or all of, Vibration Monitoring, Thermal Imaging, Oil Analysis, Ultrasonics, Laser Alignment, Balancing, NDT
* Excellent Inter-personnel communication & presentation skills.
* Mechanical / Electrical engineering background.
* IT literate, Conversant with M/S Office Suite, MS Project, Visio, etc.
* Good knowledge of the operation and maintenance of rotating machinery. This may include gas and steam turbines, centrifugal pumps and compressors, reciprocating and screw compressors, induction motors, generators, fans, diesel engines, gearboxes, cranes etc. Sound knowledge of the component parts of such machinery e.g. bearings (journal/rolling element), seals, impellers, turbine compressors (gas generators), power turbines, lube oil systems, coolers, ancillary equipment (seal oil/lube oil pumps) etc.
The position is site/office based.
The individual must be fully qualified in their respective engineering discipline to HNC /HND or relevant technical qualification. At least 2-3 years experience in a similar environment is desirable but not essential.
You will hold a current Driving License. In return, we offer a competitive salary and company vehicle, along with the opportunity to grow and develop your skills within our exciting, expanding, fast paced environment.
Interested? Please send your CV to ben . pascall @ rullion . co . uk or call me on 0161 926 1718