The position for HVAC Electrical Engineer in Dartford / East London area is no longer available
HVAC Electrical Engineer
HVAC Electrical Engineer to join a leading company in Kent, to mainly cover sites across the North Kent and East London area. Salary package for the HVAC Electrical Engineer is c£31,000 basic - £37-38k with callout and overtime.
This is an ideal opportunity for an engineer looking for a role with career aspirations within a growing company.
The role covers mainly North Kent and East London, although at times there may be further distances covered, so occasional working away from home will be required. In addition the Electrical Engineer will be on a callout rota 1 in 4.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Attending client sites for blue chip companies
• Working on electrical systems and design
• Fault-finding on electrical systems, power and controls
• Direct contact with clients
• Running installations and maintenance projects
• Some involvement in estimating and small quotation projects
• Strong installation and fault-finding experience within HVAC controls
• C&G qualified in Electrical Installation and 17th Edition
• Experience reading electrical drawings and able to follow control circuits
• Good knowledge of electrical systems and design