The position for Sales Manager in Willenhall is no longer available
To plan & organise the day to day running of the Sales Department and be directly responsible for the conversion of customer enquiries with the view to bringing them to completion. Numerical skills would be an advantage along with a proven track record in sales and Management.
The position will be target driven and will require continuous KPI’s to be demonstrated and discussed with part of the team.
To oversee & be directly responsible for:
- Management and supervision of staff within the department.
- Training & development of staff within the department.
- Pro-active Sales calls to promote New Business.
- Follow up processes to customer quotations.
- Sales & commercial support to other members of staff.
- Maintaining good customer relations & service.
- Identifying & developing new customers.
- Management of customer enquiries & quotations.
- Continual development & improvement of working practices and techniques.
- Adopting a flexible approach in order to service customer demands.
- All other ‘generic’ responsibilities associated with being a Leader / Manager of the company.
To build and maintain the budgeted level of incoming sales by means of ‘on time’ quotation to customer and interpretation of customer needs.
Maintain competitive quotation volumes and a healthy enquiry to order conversion ratio that will meet and succeed KPI requirements. All at an acceptable level of gross profit margin for the company.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) & Sources of Measurement
- Consistent achievement of monthly on time quotations (set by the customer demand).
- A quote to order conversion ratio that facilitates the above.
- Maintaining the agreed minimum average gross profit margin (set by the company).