The position for Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer in Huntingdon is no longer available
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi - Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Experienced with electrical/mechanical/electronic fault finding and maintenance
- Process equipment and facilities maintenance experienced
- Time served & recognized Engineering qualified
- Minimum 2 years experience in a maintenance environment - food manufacturing experience preferred
- Exemplary health and safety record
Electrical and mechanical maintenance engineer required with experience in an FMCG environment to provide engineering support to food process and packaging machinery. Duties will include PPM, servicing and breakdown repair of steam cookers, fryers, check weighers, conveyors, coolers, vacuum packaging and labeling plant. Basic facilities maintenance duties require occasionally. Basic PLC Fault finding experience required and knowledge of inverters and safety circuits essential.
Salary of £27k
If you would like to apply to this position, please email at or contact Michael on 01923 227 543
Due to the large number of responses we receive, it is the policy of Synergi Search & Select only to consider candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK and that meet the specific requirements of our client.
Synergi Search & Select Ltd is a UK wide technical specialist recruitment consultancy for permanent & contract engineers.
Ref MMP 1710