The position for Graduate Maintenance Engineer in East Midlands is no longer available
Graduate Maintenance Engineer
Graduate Maintenance Engineer - Nottingham
Our client who is a leading Train Company in the Midlands area requires a Graduate Engineer to join their team. You must be qualified in a Mechanical or Eletromechanical Engineering discipline.
The role will include but not be limited to the following:
• You will review & verify the current life-cycle cost models, develop forecasts, renewals & refurbishment plans & maintenance strategies, for all infrastructure assets by using available data.
• The role requires the candidate to oversee the complete maintenance management system & its associated processes.
• The role is perfectly suited to an engineering graduate with experience of working within an industrial maintenance environment, looking for an increased level of responsibility, & the autonomy to drive continuous improvement processes.
• This position will allow the right candidate to contribute to the long-term success of engineering infrastructure & assets.
£25,000 - £32,000 - This is dependant on qualifications
+ Rail Travel Benefits
Candidates will ideally have the the following:
• Experience of planning, scheduling & maintenance activities in accordance with budgetary & resource constraints including shutdowns & turnaround management activities.
• Knowledge & experience of maintenance strategy development for both electrical & mechanical assets.
• A sound knowledge & the ability to demonstrate the practical application of engineering theory.
• Aware underpinning maintenance & reliability techniques.
• A level of computer literacy sufficient to produce project plans, technical reports, update & control of records & make electronic communications.
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to work under pressure.
• Experience of maintenance delivery within a customer-focused environment desirable.
• Qualified to Degree level in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
• Chartered Engineering status desirable but not essential
You must be capable of passing a stringent drugs, alcohol & medical screening. You must also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please apply online or forward your application to