The position for CAD Technician (AutoCAD/Solidworks) in Aberdeen is no longer available
CAD Technician (AutoCAD/Solidworks)
Our client, an engineering company based in Aberdeen, is looking for an experienced Draughtsperson to join their team on a permanent basis.
1. JOB PURPOSE
To support the Engineering Department by producing design models and drawings.
• Adherence to Drafting Processes.
• The Creation or Revision of Design Models & CAD drawings utilising Solidworks /Autocad.
• CAD Output to be stored in PDM Vault.
• Bills of Materials to be entered in Advitium.
• Adherence to Engineering Change Control Process.
• Support to the Principal Draughtsman in all Draughting / 3D modeling related issues.
• Printing / Copying Drawings
• To Maintain a Good Level of Tidiness within the Department.
3. COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
• All Draughting Processes
• BS8888 – Drawing Office Practice
• 3D Modeling & 2D CAD Techniques
• Computer Systems
• Systems Administration & Maintenance
3.2 TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS
• HNC Qualified (Minimum) in the Appropriate Discipline or equivalent relevant industry
• Completion of in-house Draughtsperson training and development programme
• Proven track record of relevant experience
Our client also offers a benefits package after 6 months service including company sick pay, death in service benefit (4 annual salary), health insurance & pension (5% employer contribution).
Salary is negotiable at present.
Please email your CV to apply.