The position for ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER in St Neots, Cambridgeshire, England is no longer available
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER - CONTRACT
LOCATION: ST. NEOTS
CONTRACT: COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATES
Looking for a talented Electrical Design Engineer to join a market leading, world wide manufacturer of Power and Automation systems. The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for the development of DCS, ESD and F&G systems and solutions, providing packages for the Oil and Gas, Process, Power Generation and Automation industry.
As Electrical Design Engineer you will be tasked with producing detailed design packages for the construction of DCS, ESD and F&G Systems.
• Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
• Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
• Systems and Fire & Gas Systems (F&G).
The systems will be for the application of the Process Automation industry; I.e. Petrochemical and Oil & Gas industry.
In order to be considered for the position of Electrical Design Engineer you:
• Must have a minimum of a HNC or HND in Electrical and/ or Electronic Engineering.
• Will have experience in the design of electrical hardware and/ or control systems; ideally: Distributed Controls Systems (DCS), Electrostatic Discharge Systems (EDS) and Fire and Gas (F&G) Systems.
• Will have experience or training of E3 or any other automation design packages.
• Will have knowledge of functional safety and power management systems.
• May have worked within Petrochemical or Oil & Gas industries. But could also come from a background within Automotive, Food Manufacturing, FMCG, Automation, etc...
Are world leaders in Power and Automation technologies. Specialising in five core areas of delivery the company are renowned for their technical solutions within Power Products, Power Systems, Discrete Automation & Motion, Low Voltage Products and Process Automation. Operating across Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Pulp and Paper, Metals and Minerals, Marine and Turbo-charging.
With over 20 locations across the UK and over 100 worldwide the company has a truly global presence. Currently undergoing rapid expansion, there are really no bounds on how far you can grow within this exceptional organisation.
If this sounds like the role, and the company for you then APPLY TODAY by emailing your CV directly to:
Alternatively, direct any questions or concerns by calling Rebecca Moore on 01332 861 832
Rebecca Moore operates as part of a 'Preferred Supplier' recruitment team, focused on the delivery of technical and commercial personal across the power and energy market place.