The position for Generator Engineer in St Helens is no longer available
Generator Engineer (technician / service)
£23,000/24000 base + lots of overtime (OTE £35,000-£40,000) + Contributory Pension +Life Assurance + Van + additional employee benefits
Wigan, St Helens, Leigh, Aston in Makerfield, Skelmersdale
Generator Service Engineer required for an international power generation company. There is no requirement to stay away or travel across the UK.
You can be electrical or mechanical. You'll be based from home covering a local region, Plenty of overtime is available and overtime levels have been consistent.
The successful engineer needs to have at least 2 years experience working on generators in a field service type role. You can be biased towards electrical or mechanical as training will be given in the areas needed.
This is a stable and very secure role in a company that has continued to steadily increase its market share. They provide a range of bespoke power generation products and services to well known businesses across all industries.
The role will suit an engineer who wants to be part of business that continues to perform well. The company are focused on ensuring you have the necessary skills and equipment to fulfil the job requirements and enjoy an excellent work-life balance.
• Service & maintenance of standby generators
• You will form part of a team of service engineers covering the UK.
• Call out rota.
• Lots of overtime available.
• Standard hours are 40 hours but overtime is available in the week and weekends.
The person required:
• Must have maintenance / service experience on generators or engines.
• Driving licence
• Flexible with travel and overtime.
• Live in any of the areas mentioned above.