The position for Electrical Control Systems Engineer in Leeds, Halifax, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield, North is no longer available
Electrical Control Systems Engineer
An excellent opportunity to join a well established specialist equipment design and manufacturer, which will allow you the opportunity to work on a variety of high value products for a range of clients.
My client is looking for electrical control systems engineers with strong experience in PLC/DCS design and testing. You should be flexible and driven in your approach, and willing to undertake occasional overseas travel. Key requirements are;
• Qualified in Electrical/Control Systems Engineering
• Considerable PLC programming experience (Allan Bradley/Siemens + others)
• Experience of DCS programming is advantageous
• Experience of testing and commissioning equipment
Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor you will be responsible for design of equipment from initial concept, through design to production and testing. Day to day duties will include;
• Design and programming of PLC control systems for various complex automated equipment according to customers specifications
• Integration design of automated machinery into clients existing process control systems, DCS's...etc
• Application of machinery safety directive and other relevant safety standards
• Producing engineering and quality documents for client approval
Salary and Benefits
£30000 to £40000 experience related, contributory pension, life assurance, free on site parking.
My Client is a leading design and manufacturer of bespoke, highly technical equipment used largely in the process industry. In their niche market they are a global presence and export around 75% of their equipment, which ranges in value up to £600K per unit. They are currently undergoing a period of growth, and are looking to strengthen their design team with the addition of a Electrical Control Systems Engineer. To take advantage of this unique opportunity, apply now!
How to Apply
Closing date for applications is 19th May, so don't delay! For further details please contact Helen Chambers on 0113 2453540, email or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA Recruitment Ltd, the recruitment division of RTC Group PLC, has a nationwide presence represented by branches in nine locations across the UK. Typical vacancies filled would be chemical, management, maintenance, service, design, production and project roles.
With a convenient Leeds Centre location our premises provide excellent facilities for face to face interviews. For further positions please take time to browse our website: (url removed) or alternatively call one of our consultants on 0113 245 3540