The position for Senior Engine Design Engineer in Derby is no longer available
Senior Engine Design Engineer
We urgently require an experienced senior engine design engineer. Duties will include design engine systems and components in a multi project environment, design for manufacture, assembly and service. Tooling optimization and piece cost control, supporting purchasing with supplier liaison and selection, developing design documentation and contribution to client design review and sign off process. An immediate start is available for the successful candidate.
Primary duties include -
- Engine systems and component design in a multi project environment
- Simultaneous engineering: Design for manufacture, assembly and service. Tooling optimization and piece cost control
- Supporting purchasing with supplier selection
- Production of design documentation and presentations at formal design reviews
Our ideal candidate: -
- Strong engineering background and experience in engine design (diesel or gasoline)
- Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline
- Experience in new product design, including development of engineering specifications
- Have a considerable knowledge of engine systems and components
- Be a component user of 3D CAD systems (NX preferred)
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent opportunity.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through this website or send your cv in to us directly at If you would like to speak to us in more detail before applying, please call 0845 2997789 and ask for Andrew Howitt - Divisional Manager, Technical & Engineering.
Regional Recruitment Services are advertising this position in their capacity as an Employment Business. Please visit (url removed) to view all other outstanding vacancies which include roles in Sales, Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence and Commercial.