The position for Manufacturing Lead in Bristol is no longer available
Ideal candidates have will have experience working within the Nuclear industry joining a team with the view of maintaining a culture of continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Mechanical Lead the successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of specific assigned packages to the required programme; with the correct level of quality control in place. Contract outturn costs should be in line with agreed budgets.
- Act as 'Supervising Officers' (Manufacturing PM) Nominated Representative
- Manages the supply contract for each assigned package by.
- Act as Primary point of contact (Nominated Representative)
- Ensuring that all correspondence, data requests and documentation submissions are responded to
and filed accordingly in a timely manner
- Driving delivery of component/contract to meet requirements
- Works with Manufacturing Engineering Manager to ensure that all necessary TQ's, PDP's, DR's, Technical information is produced to the required timescale.
- Ensuring that suppliers comply with T & Cs of contract e.g. Vesting
- Is responsible for preparation and ownership of Master Quality Plan section relating to each contract
- Responsible for the production of PMIM, COD, RDM
- Leads TER process
- Responsible for ensuring the production H & S File information and "as built" and "as wired" drawings by the Suppliers
- Responsible for ensuring workload and monitoring output of Project Engineers
- Responsible for the production, by the supplier, of Life Time Quality Records throughout the delivery of the contract.
The successful candidate will experience the opportunity of working for one of the leading organisations in the industry and be a valuable member of an established team.
For more information on this contract please email your CV or call James Nutt on 0203 151 1264