The position for Project Manager in west midlands is no longer available
PROJECT MANAGER: WEST MIDLANDS: £50K + BENEFITS
Do you have the experience working on complex engineering projects? Are you looking for a career opportunity that will push your project management capabilities further? If so this is the company for you...
Acting as the sole point of contact you will be responsible for delivering complex engineering projects from bid stage to delivery ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
You will manage all financial and commercial aspects of the project and the registering, compiling, submitting and negotiating of extras to the contract and pursuing or defending other claims as appropriate.
You will carry out project reviews to control projects, check progress, manage cost, identify deviations from plan, detect risk and forecast future performance.
Example Projects include;
• Dynamic positioning Systems designed and developed for ships drilling in deep water.
• Power and Propulsion systems designed and developed for Naval and Marine applications.
• Process and Automation controls for metal processing facilities.
• Creation and Management of Long Term Service Contracts for Maintenance of Propulsion Systems
• Design and Manufacture of multi-MW generators and Motors
Projects can range from £500k-£50 million in value, where typical Project Managers run between 1-5 projects depending on scope, stage and value.
You will be expected to deal with International Projects to include; Europe, South Africa, Brazil, Korea, Singapore, India and Canada where approximately 20% travel is required.
To be considered for this Project Management opportunity you will need to meet the following criteria;
• A successful track record in Project Management delivering multiple projects to successful conclusion in an engineering environment.
• The ability to critique a project from a financial view and carry out a thorough financial review.
• Able to prepare claims and counter claims both from customers and suppliers.
If this role is for you please contact for more information or 01332 861325.