The position for Quantity Surveyor in Birmingham is no longer available
My client is a well-established supplier of water and wastewater management services. They specialise in reducing costs and improving efficiency of water and wastewater infrastructure for a variety of clients.
At present they are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join the team based in Birmingham.
You will responsible for providing contractual commercial and financial input on awarded Projects (including agreements with Subcontractors, Vendors etc).
The role requires frequent liaison with project teams and buyers in order to provide appropriate and timely advice concerning financial and contractual related matters in connection with Projects. In addition, the role will seek to optimise the Company's profitability by the effective control of projects.
Suitable candidates will possess the following:
* Strong, proven experience, in water related and or design and build process projects.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a proactive, approachable working style.
* Experience of working on a number of projects, with excellent time management and organisation skills.
* Autonomous with a good level of competency in all MS Office applications.
* Proactive, professional and approachable.
* Experience of working at a senior level.
In return you will recieve a generous salary package.