The position for Electrical Engineer in London is no longer available
Our client is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to undertake design work on a offshore and subsea Oil and Gas projects.
You will be responsible for engaging all electrical aspects of the equipment portfolio that our client provides including large 19" rack systems and high density instrument packaging. You will have particular focus on providing technical support to the current install base.
* Technical Support for the Global operations.
* Work within a Team to solve technical issues.
* Creation of design schemes from specification.
* Delivery of the design package for manufacture: GA, BOM details, wiring lists etc.
* Highly Flexible Individual Who Is Able To Travel Globally At Short Notice
* Key involvement in design reviews.
* Technical liaison with other departments, customers and the supply base.
* Operational support during the build and test phases.
* Product line extension activity to further develop the product portfolio.
* Design for manufacture and lean manufacture program delivery.
* Preparation and reviewing of supplementary Project/Product documentation.
* Broad based and detailed design experience of analogue, digital, communications and power electrical systems and sub-assemblies.
* Ability to produce detailed functional design specifications and associated documentation from internal and external documentation sources.
* Ability to produce innovative and cost effective design solutions within project timescales and budget without compromising design quality.
* Knowledge of design for CE compliance and interpretation and implementation of other international design standards.
Ideally you will be HNC qualified with experience in low voltage and signal control. You will have excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills and have the ability to work across disciplines and departments, particular production and manufacturing.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.