The position for Systems Engineer- Matlab/Simulink in City of London is no longer available
Systems Engineer- Matlab/Simulink
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Systems Engineer to work for a leading global supplier of electronics and diesel engine/fuel injection technologies primarily for the commercial and automotive vehicle market.
The development of real-time electronic control systems for diesel fuel injection equipment and other integrated engine and vehicle electronic systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Capturing and analysing customer requirements
- Designing Control Algorithms & strategies in Matlab/Simulink
- Investigations and problem solving activities surrounding the control system
- Validation Testing on Electronic Test Bench & Vehicle
Experience and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, or Software
- Have industry experience, developing real time control systems using Matlab/Simulink
- Understanding of Diesel Engine Control strategies, ECU Hardware and sensor/actuator interfaces
Desirable additional characteristics
- Experience in the automotive field
- Awareness of the SPICE assessment model
- Designing system diagnostics and CAN communication specifications
- Clearcase (or similar configuration management tool)
- Developing Validation Tests for dSpace HiL
- System and hardware FMEA
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.