The position for Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer in Leicester is no longer available
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
My client is seeking to recruit a qualified or time served Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer.
Chilled food manufacturer producing high end, quality produce for all the major food retailers
• Working as part of a small team of engineering professionals you will ensure all production equipment is working to its optimum level and is in good working order.
• Effectively carry out fault finding analysis and problem solve the cause of plant equipment breakdown.
• Assist in the management of PPM system, ensuring correct documentation is maintained and updated.
• Ensuring all wiring, mechanical assemblies, procedures and all engineering related issues are successfully resolved, documented and followed up.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are vital in this role.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Time served and qualified to a minimum ONC/OND in Engineering
• Certified in at least the 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
• Familiar with Safe Systems of Work
• Experience in a food manufacturing environment would be advantageous but not essential
• Be able to demonstrate fault finding ability, conduct engineering changes, work within a team and understand mechanical drawings
You may have experience of the following: Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Preventive Maintenance, Electrical Engineer, Repair Technician, Machine Operator, Planned Maintenance, Quality Engineer, and this role is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Lincolnshire, Grantham, Peterborough.