The position for Senior Planning Engineer in Saudi Arabia is no longer available
Senior Planning Engineer
Job Title: Senior Planning Engineer / Planner
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: Please Mention Your Annual Salary Expectations
A global leader in the design and delivery of infrastructure, power and major engineering projects around the world.
Currently looking for a Senior Planning Engineer / Planner to assist clients and internal engineering departments in all aspects of project management.
As a Senior Planning Engineer / Planner your main duties will involve:
• To prepare critical path network plans for activities undertaken by engineering departments. Activities undertaken by these departments should be subsequently monitored against the plan and deviations should be identified to the appropriate Project Manager.
• To analyse the programmes prepared by various contractors ensuring that activities contained therein comply with client requirements with emphasis on Critical Path Reporting and to forecast program risk events.
• Where appropriate, to coordinate the activities of the various contractors involved in a project, ensuring that the interfaces between various organizations are identified and scheduled.
• Where contractor activity is at variance with the programme, to identify appropriate remedial action to bring activity in line with the programme.
• To operate the project management software (Primavera Suretrak, P3, P6 and MS Project) utilized by the Project Management Services Group within the Generation Division.
• To prepare detailed and comprehensive project reports giving information regarding the status of activities undertaken by the contractors and the consultant.
• To analyze contractors claims and report/advise accordingly.
As a Senior Planning Engineer / Planner you will have experience:
• Involvement within large power plant construction projects would be an advantage.
• Planning within large construction projects is essential.
Fircroft is a leading provider of technical recruitment solutions to a number of specialist industries, active in over 40 countries worldwide. Our key sectors include:
Oil & Gas, Renewables, Petrochemical & Process, Automotive & Aerospace, Nuclear & Power, Mining & Minerals and General Engineering.
For further information or to discuss any opportunities, please send through a copy of your up to date CV and give an indication of your salary expectations, before contacting Sarah Bailey.