The position for Civils & Infrastructure QS - Gatwick in West Sussex is no longer available
Civils & Infrastructure QS - Gatwick
Our client is a consultancy with more than 2,000 people employed in 30 countries worldwide. They offer services in Project Management, Cost Management, Engineering, Cost Control, Procurement, Health & Safety and Environmental Consultancy.
They are currently prominent withi the delivery of a Â£1 billion Capital Progamme at Gatiwck Airport in the UK, and are now looking to increase their resource of Quantity Surveyors in this area.
You will already be working within generalist infrastructure sectors such as water, aviation, highways or rail and have made some progression within your career to date. You should be looking to develop your career within the consultancy industry and specifically look to move further into civil engineering and infrastructure sectors.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Civl Engineering
- You will be interested in pursuing APC / RICS or perhaps undertaking this already
- Several years of experience since graduation
- Contractor or Consultancy Background, ideally with experience of major civils projects. Airports would be ideal
- NEC Contract Experience
- Able to commute to Gatwick easily - South East / Kent / Sussex areas would be best
- Able to work as part of a team as well as by yourself and with some initiative
- Able to hit the ground running in a very busy environment
- Able to face a very demanding client, you should understand the nature of a client facing role
Technical QS Skills:
- Take Offs
- Engineering Drawings
- Statistical Analysis
- Intermediate knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, engineering / construction and start up work processes.
Should this opportunity interest you, please contact / 07901 911702