The position for Customer Service / Sales Support (MRP) in Nottingham is no longer available
Customer Service / Sales Support (MRP)
Customer Service / Sales Support – Manufacturing environment, MRP experience essential.
Planning support role which takes responsibility for ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service through timely and accurate processing of orders.
Supporting the manufacturing process from receipt of a customer’s order, this role represents the first point of customer contact for enquiries related to customer orders and deliveries.
This is a key role within this manufacturing business and requires the individual to build and maintain strong business relationships with the customers by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty.
• Previous customer service experience in a manufacturing environment essential.
• MRP experience essential
• Must demonstrate excellent communication (written and verbal) and decision making skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Be process orientated and possess a “can-do” attitude.
• Good attention to detail and time management skills
• Proficiency in word and excel
If you are experienced in MRP and are interested in a Customers Service / Sales Support role please email your cv to Stuart Cooper at Ruth Wagstaff Recruitment.
Please note that applicants without MRP experience cannot be considered for this role as it is an essential requirement.
Ruth Wagstaff Recruitment offers a dedicated and individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the manufacturing industry, please visit our website to view current opportunities and review testimonials on our service.