The position for Site Manager in Saudi Arabia is no longer available
Our client is a global leader in the design and delivery of infrastructure, power and major engineering projects around the world. Their clients come to them for a wide range of advice, resources and skills - in engineering, maintaining infrastructure, managing construction, planning and strategic thinking.
Currently looking for a Project Site Manager / Owners Site Manager / Construction Manager for the construction of a new CCGT Power plant in Saudi Arabia, as part of the Owner’s Engineer team based on site with a site team reporting to you including engineers of various technical disciplines. Reporting to the Programme Director your responsibilities will be; management of design review, construction, erection and commissioning works, HSE, quality control and management of the local and international owners engineer team to ensure delivery of the project within programme and to budget.
As a Project Site Manager / Owners Site Manager / Construction Manager your main duties will involve:
• Coordinate entire set up and start up of Construction project.
• You will organise and lead regular site coordination meetings, ensure the implementation of the contractor’s activities at site are in accordance with contract, monitor and verify contractors work progress, review and monitor contractors compliance with overall site and project regulations, inspect and enforce preventive safety, health and environmental measures to be taken by the contractors, prepare the regular site progress reports and maintain site documentation and records in case of contractual claims and variations.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Degree qualified Ideally and Chartered status
- Experience of managing large new build power projects - setting up systems/processes/KPI’s
- Must have previous site management experience of complete new build power projects in the role of Owner’s Engineer or EPC Contractor in the Middle East, managing the construction and commissioning phases
- You must be fluent in English with a relevant western electrical, mechanical or power engineering qualification