The position for Senior Air Quality Consultant in East Sussex is no longer available
Senior Air Quality Consultant
Senior Environmental Consultant (Air Quality)
£25-35,000 (negotiable for more experienced candidates)
A leading environmental consultancy with offices throughout the world is looking to appoint a Senior Air Quality Consultant to work on a wide range of projects, based in the South East.
• Working on projects including development and industrial processes requiring assessment under EIA, IPPC,
• Supporting new planning applications in Air Quality Management Areas or locations at risk from poor air quality.
• Preparing fee proposals for air quality assessments
• Carrying out Air Quality assessments
• Liaising with clients
• Acquisition and collation of data
• Atmospheric dispersion modelling
• Air quality monitoring
• Calculations and processing of results, interpretation of data, and production of reports, drawings, figures and tables.
• Managing the projects, ensuring completion on time and to budget
• Business Development.
Skills and Experience
• Educated to at least degree level (or equivalent) in a related discipline (eg environmental science, environmental engineering, chemistry etc)
• In depth relevant commercial and / or consultancy experience suitable for a Senior position
• Technical proficiency in areas such as
air quality dispersion modelling,
ambient air quality monitoring,
local air quality management/review and assessment).
• Some travel will be required, so a full driving license will be very useful (although not essential)
To apply, contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH154CVL. Please include a cover letter illustrating why you are interested in, and suitable for this position.