The position for Compliance Support Executive – Reading - £40,000 in Reading is no longer available
Compliance Support Executive – Reading - £40,000
A Compliance Executive is required to join the Risk, Compliance & Corporate Services team of this international payments business, to log, review and monitor third party customers, as well as reporting on progress and liaising with third party customers on registration and compliance matters.
Required, Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Knowledge of PCI DSS
• Knowledge of the four party payment model, as well as the role and risks associated with non-traditional players (third parties)
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Strong experience of direct management of customers and stakeholders
• Ability to influence senior management and key stakeholders (internal and external)
• Experience in managing challenging, complex and sensitive situations – maintaining a clear business position whilst managing relationships
• Experience in managing cultural sensitivities
• Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders and gain consensus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ideally a Graduate degree level qualification (technical/business) or equivalent
• Knowledge of the card payment systems, and the acceptance environment
• Knowledge of foreign languages would be advantageous but is not essential
This role will focus on logging, reviewing and monitoring third party agent registrations, as well as reporting on progress and liaising with third party agents on registration and compliance matters. The role will also have responsibility for driving PCI DSS compliance at third parties including managing the web listing of PCI DSS Validated service providers, educating and communicating with Qualified Security Assessors and third parties.
• Effective operational management of Third Party Risk Management
• Engage with, and win support of, key stakeholders (both internal and external) for its approach to managing the risk associated with the Third Party Agent environment
• Act as Subject Matter Expert with respect to Third Party Risk Management.
• Provide knowledge base and tailored education and awareness raising to reduce the risks associated with the Third Party Agent environment
• Act as credible and inspiring Team Member to increase value of team contribution, ensure motivation, and create adaptable, flexible and committed team dynamic