The position for Complaints Officer in Greater Manchester is no longer available
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced, driven individual to work in a temporary capacity as a Complaints Officer within a busy Quality Assurance department. The chosen candidate will be working for a large public sector organisation and should be a confident, dynamic individual who has relevant complaints experience within another large organisation or company, preferably within the public sector (although this is not essential).
The main duties of this role will be:
- To assist the Quality Assurance Manager in the administration, monitoring and development of the Complaints and Representations Procedures.
- To respond to and assist in the management of complaints from the public.
- To support the efficiency and effective running of the department.
There are 2 essential criteria for this role, which include:
- Relevant experience in a similar Complaints role.
- Immediate availability (or 1 week notice period)
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please send a copy of your CV to us immediately.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.