The position for Helpdesk Operative in Gosport is no longer available
Our client are an established Waste Management service provider who are looking to recruit an experienced Helpdesk Operative based from their Gosport offices.
You will be the first line of contact on the helpdesk for all customers, third parties & suppliers. Ideally if you have worked in a facilities management, engineering or construction helpdesk environment this will be hugely advantageous but not essential as we will consider helpdesk operatives from other industry sectors.
1. To co-ordinate the Helpdesk operation working on a shift rota covering the helpdesk between 6am - 9pm
2. Deal promptly with all telephone enquiries
3. Log requisitions and distribute as appropriate.
4. Complete and update all records for all sites
5. Produce reports as requested.
6. To provide support to the Contract Team as required.
7. To carry out helpdesk, general duties and associated functions as required to meet contract SLA’s.
8. Provide assistance to the Contract Management Team on request in carrying out tasks or other works.
9. To undertake administration tasks and reporting functions as required.
10. To carry out other associated works, having undergone appropriate training.
11. To undertake more specialist work, with appropriate training under the supervision of an appropriate supervisor.
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for the Helpdesk Operator and range of duties undertaken.
It does not attempt to detail every activity.