The position for Warehouse Team Leader in Blackpool is no longer available
Warehouse Team Leader
My client require an experienced Warehouse Team Leader , who will be responsible for planning, organising and controlling the warehouse overall operations. Responsible for enforcing storage policies and assist with the development of the warehouse procedures/practices.
• Monitoring the inbound and outbound activities including 100% checking of all stock receipts.
• Planning, directing and coordinating a product effective storage system.
• Ensure maintenance of stock records and planning/execution of company quarterly stocktake.
• Plan out all warehouse resources and activities in relation to company objective/targets.
• Maintain housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding areas.
• Development of warehouse staff.
• Management and updating of the warehouse goods out procedures/policies.
• Maintenance of equipment.
• Making clear decisions based on careful consideration of the information documented.
• Supporting team members and demonstrating flexibility.
Experience and Qualifications
• Warehouse Team Leader/Supervisory experience
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Forklift Truck Licence
• People Management
• Solution Orientated
• Organised and Efficient
• Analytical Skills
• Attention to detail
• Communication skills - Verbal and Written
Regretfully, if you have not received a response within one week, then you have not b een shortlisted on this occasion