The position for Invoice Clerk in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England is no longer available
Invoice Clerk (Temporary)
£8 per hour
Thorn Baker have the pleasure of recruiting for an Invoice Clerk for our well established client based just outside of Nottingham city centre. As an Invoice Clerk, you will play a vital role in ensuring that invoices are sent out on time with the correct details.
Responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that invoices are raised and dispatched in line with payment terms in place with suppliers and customers
• Accurately invoicing by making sure all details with regard to final amount to be paid are clearly explained including all surcharges where applicable
• Liaising with customers when they have a query relating to the invoice, investigating and resolving problems quickly and correctly
• Making a note of any invoices not paid by period end and clearly recording the reason for non payment
• Producing reports for management relating to profits, losses and credits
• Some admin duties such as covering reception and distributing incoming mail
It is therefore essential that you have:
• Experience of working within a similar role as you will be the only invoicing clerk for the division and therefore need a thorough understanding of accounts receivable e.g. payment terms.
• Ability to prioritise workload
• High level of attention to detail
• Excellent communication both written and verbal
This is a temporary position which will last 3 months but may continue beyond this. This is an urgent requirement to commence from the beginning of May therefore applicants must be available to commence work from this time.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an expanding company, please follow the instructions or call Susan on 0115 947 2005 for more information