The position for Supply Teacher in Stowmarket, bury, Ipswich Areas is no longer available
Supply Desk require secondary teachers to work across the Suffolk area on day to day supply or long term assignments to meet the needs of our schools demands.
Stowmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Lowestoft and Ipswich are all areas we are looking to recruit from. Likewise we would like to hear from teachers who can work in these areas.
We need teachers who can offer flexibility to our schools, can adapt to school environments quickly and can build quick rapports with students.
Whether you are looking for one day a week, a few days a week, something more long term or even permanent then we would like to hear from you.
Ideal candidates will hold QTS and will be registered with the GTC.
As well as offering a long term teaching career, Supply Desk Ltd also offer additional benefits which include: -
* Competitive rates of pay - £100 to £150 per day.
* Opportunity to receive up to £150 through our excellent refer a friend scheme.
* Supportive team of consulSynarboraPLCeally understand what you need and will deliver a service that will exceed your expectations.
* Referral to our approved payroll partner, an efficient & economical payroll structure enabling you to maximize your income.
* CPD training opportunities
If you are interested in the position please send your CV and covering letter to: (url removed)
Since our launch in 2000, Supply Desk has rapidly expanded to become part of the UK`s leading education supplier. Our aim is to serve the education community to the highest of standards, so if you are looking for primary, secondary or SEN teaching positions then look no further than Supply Desk.
Supply Desk Ltd is part of Synarbor PLC and is an equal opportunities employer
Supply Desk is an employment agency and employment business and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.