The position for Spanish Teaching Job in Surrey in Surrey is no longer available
Spanish Teaching Job in Surrey
Are you looking for an intermediate Spanish teaching job in Surrey?
If you are, this Spanish teaching job in Surrey is a wonderful opportunity for you. It will be for the summer term. We are looking for a hard-working, patient and creative MFL teacher who is able to show initiative in the classroom and who is extremely passionate about students' learning.
This Spanish teaching job is at an independent school in Surrey, catering for pupils from the age of two to eighteen. The school offers a comprehensive extra-curricular programme, and follows the International Baccalaureate curriculum. This school offers:
-a strong academic ethos;
-a dedicated and loyal staff;
-well behaved students and supportive parents;
-ongoing opportunities for further professional development.
The successful Language teacher needs to be able to commit to the role and have the necessary skills and knowledge to teach throughout the curriculum. This is a brilliant Spanish teaching job in Surrey.
All candidates must:
* Be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification;
*Some experience of Ofsted is also desirable.
* Be available for a face to face interview at the school.
In return, we can offer:
* Competitive rates of pay;
* Free CRB
* A designated Key Coordinator;
* Associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses;
* Opportunities to aid your professional development
If you are interested in applying for this Spanish teaching vacancy in Surrey, please apply online, email or call 020 8939 8383.