The position for Training Support Analyst in Chatham is no longer available
Training Support Analyst
Training Support Analyst required to work for a market leader based in Kent. This is a key role were you will be working within the Training Development Team providing excellent support to the Manager and the team.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide support to the Training Development Team
- Ensure that the delivery of outputs including Operation Performance Specification, Job Specification, Instructions are delivered effectively and efficiently to support the Training Transformation process and timeframe
- Assist in the development of course training objectives
- Provide training analysis and training management subject matter expertise to all stakeholders
- Ensure compliance is met with current regulations and procedures
- All other duties as reasonably required
Candidates need to be degree or equivalent and have a proven working background within this role or similar in a Training and development environment. You need to have knowledge of DSAT or ADDIE.
Knowledge of modern learning techniques and principals and have the ability to deliver objectives in multi stakeholder environments. You must be computer literate (MS Office etc) and have good problem solving skills.
Candidates need to be able to undergo successful security clearance
We are committed to promoting equal opportunity to people of all ages in the workplace and operates as both an employment agency and employment business.