The position for Employment Advisor in Rainham is no longer available
My client, a not-for-profit organisation based in Essex, is currently seeing a Work Programme Employment Advisor to assist in developing the skills of the local community and their future in the working environment.
Your duties will include:
- Meeting with clients on a regular basis to review progress
- Offer one to one job coaching and CV workshops
- Contacting clients with vacancies to assist with applications, and providing interview advice
- Chase up clients who have not arrived for arranged interviews, taking further action if necessary
- Liaising with employers to gain information on previous work experience
- Liaising with the Department of Work and Pensions on any changes that may affect the clients during their time on the programmes
- Updating weekly progress report for operations group meetings
- Signpost to outside mentors and other support where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with 16, 17 and 18 years students and unemployed clients, excellent communication skills and a flexible approach to the delivery of working methods/regimes. A driver with a clean license is preferred.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please send you CV straight away!
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.