The position for KS1 Teacher Needed To Cover Maternity In Bury in Bury is no longer available
KS1 Teacher Needed To Cover Maternity In Bury
TeacherActive are looking to employ a KS1 specialist to work in a lovely primary school in Tottington area of Bury. Covering for the year 2 teacher who is due to leave on maternity, this will last until the end of academic year. The right teacher will gain a permanent position with the school starting in september.
The school pride themselves on giving the children the best opportunity to progress and develop and we want a teacher who will keep this ethos in place. The school have a very supportive group of senior staff and are always looking to improve.
Ideally you will be/have:
* QTS - newly qualified or fully qualified with experience
* Ability to build good relationships and rapport with staff and pupils
* Experience of working with challenging and mixed ability pupils
* The ability to deliver creative lessons in line with the curriculum
* An enthusiastic attitude
In return you will get:
* A competitive rate of pay which is hassle free.
* A motivational working environment.
* Great prospects for long term work.
* A dedicated team of consultant with an in-depth knowledge of our industry.
To apply for this position directly, send your CV too -
Applicants will initially be screened over the telephone to test suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced police disclosure, identity checks and professional references. Please only apply if you are confident that you will pass this procedure. In return, we will offer candidates leading industry rates, a no hassle payment scheme, a personal consultant for a one to one service - and a unique referral system.
TeacherActive has been awarded the Quality Mark to denote excellence in providing supply staff to schools. TeacherActive operates as a Recruitment Agency in providing permanent job-seeking services and as a Recruitment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.