The position for 1:1 SEN teacher required immediately in Hampton is no longer available
1:1 SEN teacher required immediately
A specialist education centre based in the Richmond borough, are seeking to appoint a teacher with an SEN background to work 1:1 with a secondary aged pupils and is due to start immediately. You will be working 3 days per week (Half day sessions). A background of working with various GCSE subjects would be to your advantage, aswell as experience with working with SEBD. The centre is part of a broader service for secondary age pupils with behaviour, emotional and social development needs. Students attending the service remain on the roll of a mainstream school but require a longer term special provision. This provision aims to:
• Meet the needs of pupils with statements whose main presenting need is BESD.
• Meet the full-time needs of pupils with behavioural difficulties without statements who have been referred via the Multi-Agency Team;
• In collaboration with the pupil’s mainstream school, provide a broad and balanced curriculum enabling access to full entitlement to national curriculum where appropriate;
• Where appropriate, encourage and prepare pupils to return to full mainstream; and
• Provide those pupils who will finish their education at the Newhouse Centre with individualized learning programmes that maximize their potential for achievement and prepare them for life post 16.
PPA Education is an independent, friendly recruitment agency, and we supply to schools in the Greater London area. Due to an increasing demand we are seeking qualified secondary teachers to work on supply basis, for day to day work or short term blocks, as well as long term assignments.
At PPA Education we believe in ‘opportunities for all’ and are committed to providing the best possible start for children by raising standards of education opportunities and ensuring that we place the right candidate in the right school.
We are looking to employ teachers with strong experience working in various types of schools. The ideal candidate will have had relevant experience working with children of all abilities. It is expected that anyone applying for these roles have solid working experience of the UK curriculum.
Every candidate will need to undergo a CRB check and will need to supply two professional references.
If you feel you have the passion and drive for this position with the relevant experience then please contact Kenny.