The position for SFA Partnership Manager in London is no longer available
SFA Partnership Manager
SFA Partnership Manager - £30-45,000 plus bonus
This progressive organisation, based in London, deliver a wide range of training and skills contracts.
They are looking for a Partnership Manager to take responsibility for all aspects of managing SFA subcontractors.
Your role will include:
• The overall management of the supply chain and sub-contracted provision to deliver new SFA contracts.
• The selection and evaluation of supply chain providers
• Management of Service Level Agreements
• Monitoring and review of performance
• Development and support of sub-contractor provision, process and staff
• Your role will be to achieve business plan objectives and continuously improve performance, quality and customer care.
You will need experience of:
• In-depth experience of SFA provisions to maximise funding
• Solid operational experience and strategic understanding of funding and contracts
• Creative approach to funding
• Able to support OFSTED inspections
• Proven track record of successful relationship building with partners.
• Experience of research, analysis and report writing.
• Thorough attention to detail. – Process- People- Innovation
• Working remotely
This is a great opportunity to be an instrumental part of the development of this ambitious business.
Salary £30-45,000 plus bonus and other benefits