The position for NVQ Assessor - Hospitality (West London) in West London is no longer available
NVQ Assessor - Hospitality (West London)
Our client is currently recruiting for qualified NVQ Assessors to join their team in West London.
Candidates will need to be qualified NVQ Assessors holding the D32 / D33, A1 or TAQA Assessing qualification. You will also need experience in Assessing Hospitality qualifications.
The majority of the Assessing will be for learners completing Apprenticeship Programmes.
The ability to communicate well and empathise with people is essential.
Purpose of Role
* To work with a learner base of approximately 45 learners and to support qualification attainment.
* To maintain an agreed candidate base and meet contract targets of starts and completion rates, demonstrating compliance to all company quality procedures and audit requirements.
* To recruit eligible learners onto funded learning programmes, through own initiative and by working with commercial and government funded referral agencies.
* To market the company's training to a range of stakeholders, through attending presentations/meetings and events.
* To undertake sign-ups of learners completing necessary administration, carrying out eligibility checks and initial assessments.
* To undertake assessments of learners to national standards and to record all assessment decisions in line with the company's and Awarding Body requirements.
* To support learners to achieve qualifications in a reasonable time-frame.
* To undertake learning activities with learners on a 1:1 basis.
* To adhere to relevant Health & Safety and Equal Opportunities legislation and to carry out checks and monitoring activities as required by law and funding contracts and the company's quality procedures.
* To undertake additional tasks, such as delivery of training courses; subject to suitable qualifications and delivery experience.
* To act as team champion for specific or specialist areas of operations.
* To represent the company at external events locally and nationally.
* To undertake verification activities if experience and qualifications allow
Post Title: NVQ Assessor - Hospitality (West London)
Location: West London
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Holidays: 25 days per annum
Salary: £26,000 per annum (with a view to earning £30,000 per annum after 1 years service and achievement of targets)
Benefits: Contributory pension scheme, healthcare benefits and travelling expenses
Travel: Throughout West London
Reporting to: Team Leader and / or Manager depending on location
Type: Full time and Permanent
Key Skills / Words: NVQ Assessor, NVQ Assessing, Assessor, Assessing, D32, D33, A1, Trainer, Training, WBL, Work Based Learning, Tutor, FE, Further Education, Verifier, Verifying, Internal Verifier, V1, D34, Apprenticeships, Training Provider, College, Hospitality, Catering, Hospitality and Catering, Chef, Kitchen, Cookery, Cooking, Head Chef, Chef Manager, Housekeeper, Housekeeping, Housekeeping Manager, General Manager, Hotel Manager, Duty Manager, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Bar Manager, Conference and Banqueting, Reception