The position for NVQ Assessor - Health & Social Care (Surrey) in Guildford is no longer available
NVQ Assessor - Health & Social Care (Surrey)
Our client is looking for a qualified NVQ Assessor in Health & Social Care to join their company in a field based role covering the Surrey area.
Candidates must hold an A1 or D32 / D33 Assessing qualification and Assessing experience.
Your competency must be in Health & Social Care. The majority of our clients business is within Apprenticeships so experience of Key Skills would be very beneficial.
Candidates must also have gained experience working in a Supervisory / Management role.
The ability to communicate well and empathise with people is essential.
Purpose of Role
* To work with a learner base of approximately 45 learners and to support qualification attainment.
* To maintain an agreed candidate base and meet contract targets of starts and completion rates, demonstrating compliance to all company quality procedures and audit requirements.
* To recruit eligible learners onto funded learning programmes, through own initiative and by working with commercial and government funded referral agencies.
* To market the company's training to a range of stakeholders, through attending presentations/meetings and events.
* To undertake sign-ups of learners completing necessary administration, carrying out eligibility checks and initial assessments.
* To undertake assessments of learners to national standards and to record all assessment decisions in line with the company's and Awarding Body requirements.
* To support learners to achieve qualifications in a reasonable time-frame.
* To undertake learning activities with learners on a 1:1 basis.
* To adhere to relevant Health & Safety and Equal Opportunities legislation and to carry out checks and monitoring activities as required by law and funding contracts and the company's quality procedures.
* To undertake additional tasks, such as delivery of training courses; subject to suitable qualifications and delivery experience.
* To act as team champion for specific or specialist areas of operations.
* To represent the company at external events locally and nationally.
* To undertake verification activities if experience and qualifications allow
Post Title: NVQ Assessor - Health & Social Care (Surrey)
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Holidays: 25 days per annum
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 per annum dependant on skills, qualifications and experience
Benefits: Contributory Pension Scheme + Healthcare Benefits. Option of a company vehicle after 6 months
Travel: Field based role travelling throughout the Surrey area
Reporting to: Team Leader and/or Manager depending on location
Type: Full time and Permanent
Key Skills/Words: NVQ Assessor, NVQ Assessing, Assessor, Assessing, D32, D33, A1, Trainer, Trainee, Training, WBL, Work Based Learning, Tutor, Health and Social Care, Carer, Care Manager, Care Support, Care Trainer, Adult Care, Health & Social Care