The position for Teaching Assistant- Knowsley in Warrington is no longer available
Teaching Assistant- Knowsley
TeacherActive are recruiting for TA's for primary schools around the Knowsley area of Liverpool. These schools are looking for stand out individuals with previous experience and can do attitudes, all the staff are very supportive and have very positive outlooks to their work.
Ideally you will be/have:
* Hands on approach to developing young children.
* Ability to use own initiative to build good relationships and rapport with staff and pupils.
* Experience of teaching assistants work at Primary School level in the UK.
* The ability to support the teachers work in line with the curriculum.
* An enthusiastic attitude.
In return you will get:
* A competitive rate of pay which is hassle free.
* A motivational working environment.
* Great prospects for long term work.
* A dedicated team of consultant with an in-depth knowledge of our industry.
* High level of support from both us and the school.
* The opportunity to make a genuine difference.
To apply call 01925 594604 or send your CV All applicants will initially be screened over the telephone to test suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced police disclosure, identity checks and professional references. Please only apply if you are confident that you will pass this procedure. In return, we will offer candidates leading industry rates, a no hassle payment scheme, a personal consultant for a one to one service - and a unique referral system.
TeacherActive has been awarded the Quality Mark to denote excellence in providing supply staff to schools. TeacherActive operates as a Recruitment Agency in providing permanent job-seeking services and as a Recruitment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.