The position for Graduate Electronics Engineer - London - £25k in Mitcham is no longer available
Graduate Electronics Engineer - London - £25k
We're looking for talented Graduate Embedded Electronics Engineers to join a company involved in the design of state-of-the-art broadcast systems.
The ideal candidate will have some of the following:
- Analogue and digital circuit design
- PCB design andschematic layout experience
- Programming PIC microcontrollers
- Be a proficient C/C++ programmer with a good understanding and appreciation of assembler
- Be a natural team player with drive and charisma.
- Have the ability to communicate well at all levels.
- Be proficient in both Windows and Linux
- Be comfortable debugging systems with scopes, logic analyzers and other test equipment
- Be comfortable reworking SMD technology and building prototype circuitry
Consideration will be given to candidates who can show experience in the following areas
- DSP coding
- Audio circuit design
- Web technology coding (AJAX and flash)
- Linux and device driver design
- RF module integration and design
You shouldn't have a problem with product design meetings over a beer or putting in the effort to get products out on time, and being rewarded for your efforts!
Benefits include profit sharing, phone, pension and more.
Lots more vacancies at (url removed)