Audio Visual Technician Manchester
We are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for an Audio Visual Technician, to work at Manchester City Football Club.
The role would necessitate a flexible working pattern covering a 40 hour week which will include match/event days – weekends and evenings
(approx. 35 matches per annum)
The ideal candidate needs to have a comprehensive technical background with experience of 1st & 2nd line fixes for AV technologies including digital signage and LED displays. The role will incorporate management of the Tripleplay digital signage, creating shows, setting up channels and uploading content. The candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of all AV technologies installed at the grounds including the setup and operation of key areas such as setting up press rooms ready for television interviews and supporting all meeting room spaces.
· Tripleplay Digital signage - create channels on the system & loading content as and when required
· TV capture and distribution
· understanding of general video AV and signage system
· Barco Vseries of LED displays
· Barco DV-100 LED Image Processor
· Christie Microtiles
· Christie Spyder processor
· AMX Control
· Biamp NexiaCS
· Linux and IP network experience advantageous
· LED & Plasma Displays
We offer excellent company benefits, including pension, medical insurance and death in service benefits.